Sunday 5 April 2009

All the best nights out are those unplanned



Hope you had a great weekend. Mine was totally unplanned and fabulous and ended up in a totally random crazy night out with an old friend whilst the boys stayed in to look after the babes. Not sure quite how we ended up going out but it was FUN! (dodgy phone pics always show a good night!)

I now feel youthful and teenlike and in love. My hubby let me lie in and sorted out the kids in the night. And let me say I am definitely thankful for small pleasures such as this. Life is great.

2 comments:

LINDSAY said...

hooray! for you. Nights out sure can make one forget dirty diapers and little screamers! So rejuvenating :)

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Anonymous said...

It was a fab night and liberating to realise in my newfound state of responsible mummydom that dancing (terribly), still feels wonderful. Love you always gorgeous girl xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails