Wednesday 6 June 2012

I'm moving. Come and see my new home...

Hey lovely people. Thank you all for coming to this little space and giving me your time and loveliness. I hope you'll come and visit me over at my new place too and take the time to adjust your readers.


A British blog  - It's full off cool stuff + kids, family living in style and lots of original house and
kids room tours shot by my lovely team of photographers. I'm hoping it will become all the best bits from here with a whole lot more. Come and say hi!


Hey a little preview of our first house tour going up on Friday. 



4 comments:

Lizeylou said...

Damn straight I will be coming to check you out over there .. like right now!

leanne said...

well done you! Exciting stuff. i'm going over to have a looksee now xx

Unknown said...

House tour looks fab! I'm definitely taking a peek.

Lana said...

I found your blog via a friend - thanks for posting the link to your new site, I was confused :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails