Friday 29 October 2010

FAVOURITE BLOG FRIDAY: House of Philia

 At this very moment, if i could make a favourite of all my favourites, this would be it.
 
m



So this week Benita introduced me to some of her favourite Swedish blogs...in Swedish. House of Philia was the first one i looked at and i didn't stop looking until i had reached the very beginning. Enough said. (Probably less time consuming because i couldn't actually read the words, although i did stop to Google translate a fair few sections! P.S I love you google translate! xx)

With this blog i could have made 20 posts! She's got 3 kids and keeps her house so stylish and beautiful still.  A new favourite for you too perhaps?

8 comments:

Kellie Collis said...

What a lovely home! The toy car and toy kitchen are so adorable! Have a gorgeous weekend, Kellie xx

Amanda said...

Looks awesome - am off to have a browse...

leanne said...

i can see why, such a gorgeous home!

Kristi said...

i love how the kitchen table is located in the center of the kitchen...some homey. i can't get enough of white painted floors either. sigh.

Lizeylou said...

WOW ... what a house and how gorgeous are the girls in those white dresses!! I think I have a little bit of house envy!

Rachael Sedory said...

I have been loving black and white decor lately. This house is beautiful!

Procrastination Free Living said...

That was so peaceful place to read a BIBLE.. I think there is a little bit of heaven on earth GOOD JOB !!!

Dominika said...

Hi Tracey, I've been following Philia's blog for a few months now (yes, I also love the Google Translator!). Thanks to this blog I fell in love with white interior design and I will definitely incorporate that style when I renovate my apartment. It's great to know we like the same stuff. It's the first time I'm visiting your blog, but I will definitely come back!

Related Posts with Thumbnails