Tuesday 11 October 2011

Kids clothes

As much as i love buying clothes for my kids i wish that sometimes i could just make them something totally rad and have some of their clothes designed and totally unique that i had made them instead. Not to mention how much cheaper it would be. This is one of those dresses.

Having read the instructions i am seriously thinking it could be time to give it go...how bad could it be? Worst case it might fit a teddy?!

 Designed by Prudent Baby. Make your own by following their pattern here.

Apparently jersey is easy to work with! I'm in!...ooh now just the small matter of finding the time...

3 comments:

Kristi said...

is it easy to work with, it scares me. i haven't made anything for long though, cotton even scares me now. x.

nath said...

oh i found jersey quite tricky... until I got the special jersey needle for the sewing machine...
Good luck!

Tracey said...

eek...i need a special needle?! Now i'm thinking it could be above my ability!!! We'll see...thanks for the tip!

Related Posts with Thumbnails