Tuesday 13 September 2011

10 Weeks



10 weeks of being sisters. 10 weeks of loving. 10 weeks since she arrived, no longer an 'it', a bump, a thing about to happen. 10 magical weeks. Where has the time gone? 

And how do they know to love each other so much? It's not pretend or attention seeking. She actually loves her new sister, really loves her, wants to hold her, be with her, sing to her. That bond i hope they will have forever. The one that puts tears in my eyes and a joy in my heart. That is another miracle in itself.

5 comments:

Aneta said...

Gorgeous children! Such a great blog!

Mommy, Papa and the 'Nuts said...

I used to chuckle when people told me that it all flies by... but its totally true. My tiny baby is already over a year old....wonder if I can convince the hubs to have a 4th...??? ;)

Lizeylou said...

How gorgeous are your kids ... seriously cute!

Tobe | BIA said...

awww. so sweet! love that they love on each other! rumor has it, i screamed "Nooooooooo!!!!!!" when my parents pointed to my little brother in the hospital. i'm okay with him now though :)

Anonymous said...

so sweet...

Related Posts with Thumbnails