Thursday 22 September 2011

No i have not been burgled. This is my house...

And despite a serious toy cull this seems to be how we live. Constantly dragging toys and 'play items' from one room to the next, then constantly tidying up toys. Toys in my bedroom, toys in the loo, heck toys in the pocket of my jeans! There's got to be a better way but i seem to have missed the OCD tidy gene. I know zillions of people have kids and not all of their houses look like this! I can name at least 5 people i could 'drop' in on and i know that at any given time their house would be beautifully clean and tidy. Damn it, I need that gene!

But in black and white at least the mess looks arty!

6 comments:

cheryl @ nefotlak. said...

black and white - super arty!!!!!
i also do not possess that clean gene. not for sustained clean - maybe sometimes for madness-in-laws-are-coming-clean - but that's life!
it does get a little better as the kidlettes get older - the bits aren't usually so small!!
xox

Lizeylou said...

Am glad to see I am not the only one who has days like these ... and your right, its very arty in black and white!

Unknown said...

Oh man, right now that is my house 24-7...whew! Glad to see I'm not the only one...

Kristi said...

i think us mothers spend most of our lifetime returning things to were they belong. it's utterly exhausting, no? just leave it there and be happy you don't have the "gene".

Tracey said...

thanks Kristi...the gene would be good maybe once a week though?!!

Celina said...

Looks like my home! But my husband has the "gene", good thing one of us does.... So in the evenings the house always looks better!

Related Posts with Thumbnails