Wednesday 2 November 2011

the hair update

So Lauren was right and short is too high maintenance right now. Blunt bangs would make my nose look too big so a trim and a zhush up with colour it was...
 Look how small my nose could look if only i chopped the end of in some freak lawnmower accident or something!
Can you see the (can't even see it /invisible to the naked eye) colour change to the ends? Nope? Well subtle is my middle name. ( well some might say?) Just look to where my finger is pointing and squint a bit. I'll have a few more and bit lighter next time!

6 comments:

Jules - It's the little things... said...

LOVE IT! You look stunning!

Lauren said...

I love it! I think it looks great! I love those fun bobs, but my hair never wants to cooperate. Color is awesome too!

Daydreamer said...

your hair cut/color look great! are you trying to cover up your nose? don't do that...i know i'm bossy...you look great!

leanne said...

I love it, it looks really glossy. I wish I could have a bob, my hairs so thick i look like a mushroom with anything shorter than shoulder length! x

Sarah said...

I see them, looks lushio. I had more 'bangs' cut into my hair today too :-) xxx

Tracey said...

Thanks ladieez

Sarah...can't wait to see!

Daydreamer - Well i was kind of covering it but i am not really trying to hide it! Thankfully i am not lacking on the confidence side though a little smaller would be lovely...you know if it happened naturally. (yes, like noses shrink naturally and all!)

Related Posts with Thumbnails