Monday 5 March 2012

100 Cameras

So after reading about this project on La la Lovely I felt i wanted to share too. 100 cameras project gives cameras to 'marginalized children to document their lives through photography and to create positive change in their own communities.' Some of the photos are beautiful and some sad and if you buy a postcard, card or print, every single penny goes straight back to the child. Pretty cool huh?


These beautiful images were taken by Kiden who like many of the other photographer children has a story to tell. You can buy any of the images from as little as $8.

And if you work for a company who look to donate places or you are incredibly generous you can also offer a one time donation of $500 to adopt a camera for another child.

Awesome. This is on my to do list in life.

3 comments:

Ana Degenaar said...

Oh my goodness! This is beyond amazing. I want in.

Tracey said...

I know. Makes your heart smile. ;)

caroline said...

What a completely fantaastic idea you've found Tracey. I think some prints will make great prezzies for some friends of mine. Thanks so much for sharing-I will get some too-very touching. Cx

Related Posts with Thumbnails