Friday, 23 July 2010

I have to share this with you

I hate to jump on the bandwagon and copycat posts and stuff but sometimes you just gotta share for the greater good of mankind. Today two posts i particularly LOVED. Check them out for yourself.

1.Desire to Inspire post on Stylist Maxine Brady. Seriously this room is bananas. Seriously speechless (in a good way!)

2. The City Sage post on Reese Witherspoon - one of my all time fav women ever.

So chic and casual at the same time. Thanks for sharing bloggers!

PS. Don't forget to enter my GIVEAWAY. Closes Sunday. xx


leanne said...

I love that room - the oversize mirror, black accessories + ghost chair and acrylic table, I want to live there!

Anne @ The City Sage said...

thanks for the link love! isn't reese fab? maybe we can stage a sneak attack on her closet :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails