Tuesday 20 July 2010

Sneak Peek: My Home Tour

I think one of the my favourite things on the blogs i read is the home tours. Up until now i have been reluctant to show my home because it is not finished. It's in a mid state. We moved in January of this year and really the house needed very little work overall but it is not necessarily how i would like it.

Hey ho. Time and money folks.

Anywhoo...now i have reached 100 posts (enter my giveaway) i have decided to get ready to photograph and do a house tour sometime in August for you, before i go and change it and make it even more fabulous. You have probably picked up some of what it looks like from previous posts but here's a sneaky peek if not.


And remember i'm not called procrastination mama for nothing, but i promise to post it sometime in August!! xx

4 comments:

kara lynn said...

your house is beautiful! i'm in love. especially the kids room.

thanks for commenting on my blog!
always fun to make more friends!

xo

Louise (Table Tonic) said...

Well, procrastinate all you like - I love what I see so far!
xLouise

Anonymous said...

Heyy! Amazing interior designs.. I would just like to know what's the color name for the kids room? :)

Tracey said...

Hi,

It's Malibu Beach from the colours range at B&Q. Not sure where you are? This might only be a UK thing?

Related Posts with Thumbnails