Wednesday 30 March 2011

Copenhagen dreaming at LMNOP

So excited to see LMNOP do a section on Copenhagen for kids this issue. It's my next travel to do spot with the kidlets when no.3 has arrived.  Just got to love the lego name wall at the Louisiana Museum.

This issue of the Australian kid friendly magazine is fabulous if you haven't already checked it.
This map and stickers is just gorgeous.


And if you have never checked it out...you've got 14 issues of loveliness to look over! Have fun!

3 comments:

Lizeylou said...

I love LMNOP but haven't read it for a while ... think I may just need a big cup of tea, some biscuits and get myself set up and ready to catch up on what I have been missing. I too would love to visit Copenhagen ... fingers crossed I get there one day soon x

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

That's wonderful!
Oh that hula-hula girl made me smile~ so cute!

Kellie Collis said...

Ooooh! I adore that map! Perfect for kid's room! Enjoy the gorgeous weekend, Kellie xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails