Tuesday 17 August 2010

Grandma's Vintage toy Farm

So we rock up at Grandma's and unbeknown to me she has managed to bag a £2.30 vintage wooden farm. I loved it, the kids loved it and let me tell you i'd have paid more than £2.30 for it. I've been looking for something like this for a while now and no joy. How Grandma managed to bag it first i'll never know!
Though someone was a little too parshall to the cows. They were tightly gripped all the time we were there. (Not quite how i managed to steal one for the pic below!)
We have a lot of Britain farm animals from when my sister and i were small which are just adorable but no buildings survived. Now i'm on a rival hunt!

4 comments:

Thrifted Treasure said...

What a gorgeous find! My middle son is turning 4 next month and loves animals, after searching fruitlessly for ages for a vintage barn for his animal collection I finally gave in and bought a Melissa and Doug one, hope he loves it!

My Owl Barn said...

Great find! It's adorable!

Stephanie said...

Love it!!

lucey said...

Yay, you got a farm!! How gorgeous...

Lou x

Related Posts with Thumbnails