Tuesday 28 June 2011

acanteen

We have this little place in Essex not too far from us that is awesome. It's simplicity is it's success but the food is to die for. It's one of those places that's perfect for the kids, or a brunch with friends or just for sitting quietly on your own with a paper. That's what i did this week and couldn't help taking 'less than perfect' iphone pics just to show you. We should have more places like this. Not chains but little independents, doing their thing and doing it really well. If you are ever in my neck of the woods. It's worth a trip.

I just love the story wall. So if you are on your own and there is no papers free, you can just read the story on the wall instead. Genius!
So i ate so quickly and forgot to take a photo of the actual food. I choose a combination salad which you can pick from a selection in front of you. Butternut squash, tuna and bean and a Greek little number. I could have eaten it for the next two weeks it was so delicious!

1 comment:

Ana Degenaar said...

I need that right now. Please take me there!

Related Posts with Thumbnails