Friday 17 June 2011

Favourite Blog Friday: The Brand

So i discovered this blog through their kids clothes, but the blog itself is oh so perfect. I don't know what it is about vintage style polaroids but they totally rock my world. I mean these are rock star peeps anyway...can't you tell? But in polaroid their Scandi lifestyle blog is just beautiful.

They created The Brand as a way of letting kids wear stuff they would want to wear themselves without crossing the line of remembering they are still kids who need to play and not actually adults.
I think i love.





And their clothes are pretty peachy too!

Spring Summer 2011. 
See here for where you can purchase your own slice of Rock Glam for your mini whippersnapper.

1 comment:

Lizeylou said...

Ohhh ... I totally love - some people are just so cool aren't they!
Hope your weekend is wonderful!

Related Posts with Thumbnails