Wednesday 22 June 2011

Sass & Bide : Girl Crush

 So if you've popped onto my pinterest lately you'll have probably noticed i have a new crush. Sass and Bide aka designers Sarah - Jane Clarke and Heidi Middleton. I have known about them for a while, but thanks to all my Aussie friends blog education i've probably just done a little too much googling! If these two wanted to rock up to a little dinner party soiree i could knock up they would be more than welcome...heck bring the whole family! I'm sure we'd be new BFF's in no time.
 Frick, i wonder if they would want to style me up just like them? Now that would be awesome!
As long as it involved some black or pink/nude/orange/glitter combo i don't think i'd care what they put me in.
These colours make me want to cry with happiness! It reminds me of this...which also brings me to the brink of tears...or is that because I'm full of hormones and about to have a baby? Hmm?!

Maybe it's when you find someone who embodies the style you wish you carried off if only you had a better figure, more money, more places to wear said fabulous clothes etc.. I think these two would be it for me. I love that they are blatantly in their 30's and still looking absolutely fabulous.

But on a more serious note...how cute is Sarah Jane and her hubby in this picture of their home...i SO BADLY want to see more. If their clothes are so fabulous i can only imagine what their houses must look like...anyone have this information?

Ok ... calm down i promise not to over obsess or become a crazed stalker but i do love a new crush. What's not to love with these two?

6 comments:

Lizeylou said...

I love them too - they always look HOT and their clothes are amazing.
I remember when they were pregnant, and then Heidi had cancer, and the whole time they looked like best mates who just happened to make great clothes.
Love love love them!!

Christina said...

Hi there,

I have a quick question about your site. Would you mind emailing me back when you have a minute @ christinajohnson126@gmail.com

Thank you,
Christina

::The Beetle Shack:: said...

ooh i missed this post but im so glad i popped in for a look around. they are amazing. I need to be them. BOTH of them!

Tracey said...

I'm with you BS. Both at the same time! ha ha or either/or..?!

Tina said...

Hurray for Aussie Designer love! Sadly for us though, you guys get a far better deal on S&B clothes over there in the UK than we do here - their label is super exxy in Australia - ridonkulous huh?

Tracey said...

Tina - the problem here is that getting hold of their stuff is a bit too few and far between and very limited choices online. I have never been in an actual store where they sold S&B, except for in Australia! And that was a while back now. ;(

Related Posts with Thumbnails