Sunday 7 June 2009

My two favourite boys

Enough said.

The dark glasses are from the ultra successful laser surgery he had the day before. Hours after we were at a BBQ on possibly the sunniest day of the year and he said he has felt absolutely no pain! Lasik it is then! Can't wait for a consultation when i am no longer a boobie milk mama!

Sorry for being a rubbish poster this week. I seem to be behind in everything at the moment but spending alot of time cutting out things from my zillion magazines in a bid to centralise all my clippings i want to keep in a couple of scrapbooks rather than keeping ALL my magazines. I am trying to streamline in preparation of moving house. Now all we have to do is sell it!
Damn you credit crunch/House slump !!

1 comment:

nikki said...

Fabo! Go Nick so glad it all went well x x x

Related Posts with Thumbnails