Friday 18 June 2010

FAVOURITE BLOG FRIDAY - Shannon Fricke

I seem to be amassing new blogs everyday. Shannon Fricke's blog is a new one for me and i LOVE it! For me when looking at a blog i scroll the first page or two to see if there is anything at all that visually appeals to me. If there is i search in further and then make a decision whether to bookmark it. This blog had me at the title banner! Must be something about the taupe grey and white colouring that lures me in.

What Amazing colours!

She also holds decorating workshops at her home in Bangalow. Gutted. They look amazing...She is in OZ and i in Sunny England. Hey ho. But she does have books! Me thinks they will be on my Christmas list this year if i can wait that long!

2 comments:

Shannon Fricke said...

Hi Tracey,
Welcome to my blog and thanks so much for the lovely post! I'm always completely humbled when others dig what I do - so thanks! Hope all is well in sunny England. It's been a while since I've been but I'm desperate to get back and get into some English gardens (and my son is desperate to follow the Dr Who trail!). You guys are a constant inspiration.
sx

Tracey said...

Thanks for stopping by Shannon. Maybe when you come back you could do a workshop over here?! Feel free to hold it my house! ;) Anytime!

Related Posts with Thumbnails