Thursday 2 December 2010

Make Shift Sledge

I have cabin fever from being stuck in the house for the past few days. I have been snowed in...kind of! England shuts down when any amount of snow hits the ground. It's insane, so i was elated when Mr.C didn't go into work today. Too many days housebound without speaking to another adult is tough! There are only so many paper snowflakes you can create and playdough snowmen to mold!

           So much snow you can't see the top of my wellies. It's fun for a short while but i'll be happy to see the snow gone soon!

5 comments:

Bubby Makes Three said...

wow......... it could not be more opposite here. Im sitting in the air conditioning absolutely sweltering! Ive barely seen snow in my life -- and certainly never as much as you have right in your backyard. It is my dream to one day have a white xmas... you are so LUCKY!!!

Thrifted Treasure said...

Great photos, your kids are so cute in the tub! I would LOVE some snow here!

Jess said...

Wow.. that looks like SO much fun!!

I cant seem to follow your blog... I am sure I was but realised today that I never see your posts on my dashboard. Weird... Now I am catching up!!

Tracey said...

Wierd Jess too? Not sure what is going on there then? Thanks for popping back to check on me then! xx

KERRY said...

You had a lot more than we did! I love the make-shift sledge!

Related Posts with Thumbnails