Tuesday 27 March 2012

Blogshop London

 loving me some instagram!


So there is so much going on in the Chalk house right now it's CRAZY! But i thought i must do a  post about my amazing weekend with the blogshop massive. It was so inspirational and yet head hurting at the same time. I think learning something completely new from scratch is like learning another language really. You really need to practice everyday just to get that sucker to sink right in. I met so many cool peeps including Xanthe who made an little film about our class! Now i just need to practice. It makes perfect don't you know...one day!

Group/scene shot via DesignLoveFest

1 comment:

xanthe said...

It was great wasn't it? thanks for the link to my film and now I'm off to find you on IG.... when you coming to London? please can we organise a gathering?

Related Posts with Thumbnails